DELETE CRETE is a concrete de-bonding agent that reverses the molecular bonding action of cement and turns it back into a loose mix of sand and aggregate that is easily rinsed away. DELETE CRETE is used to clean concrete trucks, mixers, tools, forms, saws, and finishing machines, etc.
- Molecular action: DELETE CRETE works through an organic complexing agent that literally de-constructs the molecular bond that holds the sand and aggregate together. The result is a loose mush that can be easily rinsed away.
- Continues working: Because DELETE CRETE has no volatile mineral acids, it does not evaporate or lose strength rapidly. It keeps on working until the entire mass of concrete is broken down and can be ﬂushed off easily.
- Safe: DELETE CRETE is not corrosive to the skin and has no corrosive fumes to attack the lungs. It does not attack steel or aluminum.
- Environmentally responsible: The organic acid replacements and surfactants in DELETE CRETE are totally biodegradable and pose no hazard to the environment.
- Economical: Labor is the most expensive part of the clean up job. With DELETE CRETE labor is reduced to a minimum, thus saving money.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading