SIMHARD is a patented premium hardener, densifier, and sealer designed to penetrate and
strengthen vulnerable surfaces. This infiltrating polysiloxane + lithium silicate sealer reacts
with concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores.
By reducing concrete dusting, SIMHARD provides a cleaner and healthier work environment.
Treated surfaces will not contribute to ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction) and will slow down
ASR within the concrete. Using SIMHARD to densify the concrete when polishing enhances
the overall appearance and gloss results.
Improve surface performance while resisting abrasion —with SIMHARD
Ideal for new or existing concrete, integral color, acid stains, dyes, and dry shake hardeners.
• Ideal for new or existing concrete
• Works great on integral color, acid stains, dyes and dry shake hardeners
• May be applied to polished, broom finished, power troweled and other
• Optimal for new construction, existing concrete and diamond pad burnishing
Features & Benefits
• Provides a long-lasting, high-gloss finish that maximizes light reflectance
• Protects surfaces from water damage, chemical attack and surface abrasion
• Hardens deep within the surface for long-lasting protection
• Reduces concrete dusting and improves indoor air quality
• Enhances final concrete polish gloss and clarity
• Cures quickly minimizing downtime
• Lengthens concrete lifespan
• Doesn’t effect slip resistance
• Will not contribute to ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction)
• Easy-to-apply. One step application
• Breathable and UV Stable
• Non-film forming