• Clear and Colorless: Clear Coat goes on water white and never yellows.
• Environmental: Clear Coat contains no chlorinated solvents or other ozone depleting solvents, and it is VOC compliant in NJ, NY and other Northeast US states.
• Seals and Beautifies: Clear Coat penetrates into the pores of the concrete to seal out dirt and protect stains as it seals in the beauty.
• Dries to a smooth, tough, glossy finish: Clear Coat flows and levels to prevent brush strokes or roller marks, and dries smooth and glossy.
• Dries quickly: The active solvent system in Clear Coat evaporates quickly and completely leaving only the acrylic polymer. Once dry, all flammable solvent is gone and the area is safe and ready to use.
• Accepts water based polish: For use indoors, the finished coating can be over coated with a water based polish, such as EZ-Glo, to act as a renewable wear surface.
• For slip resistance: Add Monkey Grip or EZ Grip to Clear Coat.
• Available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon. P
• Stamped concrete
• Overlayed concrete
• Acid Stained concrete
Clear Coat is applied by brush, roller or sprayer onto cured, dry and clean concrete. Applied over concrete stains, Clear Coat seals, enhances, and locks in the color to produce a permanent and beautiful stained floor. Once dry, a second coat may be applied to enhance the floor.